WHO WILL BE CROWNED THIS YEAR’S DUI CHAMP?
Grab some sketchy friends and join us for a rollicking evening of drinks, drama, and “draw-dropping” fun!
REGISTER AS A SPECTATOR! (Team registration is now full and closed.)
$25 Wallflowers (attending, but not participating)
Admission includes heavy pupus.
No host cocktails.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
- Teams must consist of a minimum of 4 players to a maximum of 8.
- Drawers may not use letters, numbers, or symbols (@, #, $, etc.) when sketching.
- Drawers may not use verbal or physical communication.
- Judges will determine if forms of the word will be acceptable (for example, "draw" vs. "drawing").
- The FINAL SCORE will be tallied from the point totals from each round. The team with the highest points will be awarded the winner.
- In the event of a tie, there will be a DRAW OFF.
- In the event of a dispute, or a really ugly drawing, the decision of the judges will be final.
Prizes will be awarded to the First, Second and Third place teams.
HOW TO PLAY
Round 1: Random Draw Off
- Two teams will compete against each other through a random pairing.
- The same word will be presented to the Drawers of each team.
- The first team to correctly guess the word gets the point.
- Play continues with the next Drawer of each team until time runs out.
Round 2: High-Low Draw Off
- Teams will be paired off according to the resulting scores from Round 1.
- Play continues as in Round 1 until time runs out
Round 3: Speed Draw
- Each team selects their best Drawer.
- The Drawer will draw continuously during this round while teammates guess.
- Drawer may pass only twice during this round.
- Points will be awarded for each correctly guessed word.
REMEMBER: IF YOU DRAW, DON’T DRIVE.