Graduating soon? Thinking about job options? Wanna connect with local design professionals?
Then join AIGA Honolulu for our annual Design Forum - an awesome opportunity for design students to hear from local design professionals and have their portfolios reviewed!
Learn from and see work from some of the town’s top design professionals
Discover what it’s like to be a designer in various workplaces - In-House, Design Studio, Marketing/Advertising Agency, and Freelance
Ask all your burning questions in an open Q&A session
Improve your portfolio by getting pointers during our one-on-three reviews
BONUS: Attendees will also have the chance to win a one-year Skillshare membership prize ($120 value)!
Our speakers are all professional designers in the community. Their AIGA memberships range from 1 to 10 years, and collectively they can tell you what it's like to work in design studios, advertising agencies, as in-house designers for non-design organizations, as freelance designers and illustrators, and some can even tell you what it's like to start ones own creative business.
- Stephanie Chang Principal & Founder of Stephanie Chang Design Ink
- Matt Honda Co-Founder of Middle Management & Vice-President of the AIGA Honolulu Chapter
- Kelsey Ige Art Director at Honolulu Magazine
- Alan Low Principal & Founder of Alan Low Design
- Mike King Vice President of Interactive Design at Ikayzo, Design Hui
- Chris Magpoc Principal & Founder of Dfi Design
- Emily Moody Principal & Founder of Superfine Design & an instructor at Kapiolani Community College
- Jared Stone Art Director for the Honolulu Museum of Art
Wanna attend for FREE? Register to become an AIGA student member by clicking here. As a registered member, you also get discounts on all future events.